SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowline

i was wondering about the removal of this and how much adhesive this would leave on the lights, which if plastic could be a pain to get off. So as ive had this on for a week baked in the hot sun (for a change in the uk) i removed one side today.............and the result it peeled off like cling film no worries and not a single piece of adhesive, striaght on with a new piece. This was something that i wondered about now i know!!

Guest Malcolm E Boo
i was wondering about the removal of this and how much adhesive this would leave on the lights, which if plastic could be a pain to get off. So as ive had this on for a week baked in the hot sun (for a change in the uk) i removed one side today.............and the result it peeled off like cling film no worries and not a single piece of adhesive, striaght on with a new piece. This was something that i wondered about now i know!!

yep.

Removed it off the Boxster. Peeled off no probs

yep.

Ok..but i have 1 concern...and i have been fitting the stuff..hows it going to look after lets say a year..will it leave loads of tiny dots from weathering when removed

yep.

Ok..but i have 1 concern...and i have been fitting the stuff..hows it going to look after lets say a year..will it leave loads of tiny dots from weathering when removed

Thats a good point mate.. I never actually though about that... In theory thats what would defiantly happen..

Archived