Tint Tek 20/20 newest version

Carmeltinting.com

Got a call for Tint Tek today. I am curious about this program. Anybody using the latest and greatest version??

I am using both ComputerCut (with a gun to my head buying their film), and Film and Vinyl Designs (Which I really like enough to cut CC loose at some point)

Those who have used it, how good is Tint Tek (the latest newest version - I don't want to hear from ANYBODY using the old versions)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I get caught up with tints ( about wednesday) I'll be heading to tint Tek to get it installed as well as making the the 2012 Nissan Versa pattern to be added to it, I'll add my opinion once this is done :thumbPs would there be any interest in a tint Tek section on the forum to ask TD on or is there not enough inerest ... Just a thought :lol

Cool :thumb I'll let the owner of tint Tek this is here now.

I'm hoping we can keep these sections clear of comparing each system to each other/slandering , but rather keep it civil and have it as for example if a pattern is out of whack and have this as a place to discuss if it's too long/ wide etc., what new patterns you would like to see added, etc :thumb

Cool :cool I'll let the owner of tint Tek this is here now.

I'm hoping we can keep these sections clear of comparing each system to each other/slandering , but rather keep it civil and have it as for example if a pattern is out of whack and have this as a place to discuss if it's too long/ wide etc., what new patterns you would like to see added, etc :thumb

that would be neat fa sho, I'm also curious about the newest tint tek software, did they come out with a new one?

Can do. Eventually we can add support sections for other types as well. :D

That would be sweet! Because I have precision cut software and dont know much about it other than plotting tint jobs for cars..

Archived