Confused on tints...

Guest Areyouin

Guest Areyouin

It seems the more research I do the more confused I get...

I plan on tinting my 08 C300 but I don't know where to go. I'm caught between Lorenzos (Bronx), SAMs (rockland), or Eagle (Irvington).

I understand that you get what you pay for so it's really between Lorenzos and SAMs. The problem is I don't know the difference between films.

Lorenzons say they use Carbon and SAMs say they use 3M.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brand is important, but i would see what type of film they are using? Is it dyed metalized or ceramic. I think personally the LLumar CTX film is top notch in look and heat rejection. Most installers hate 3m but sell it because of the name recognition. Carbon I believe is Sunteks middle line of film which is a decent film, but i don't know specifics on it. Good luck with your choice, I would be more worried about picking an installer that you trust to help you make an informed decision on your car. Check there google reviews, past Customers won't lie.

Guest Areyouin

Thanks! I think I'm going to go to Lorenzos. He did my last car and everything was great. Hes on the site under the tint locations in NY.

It just seems that the more research I was doing the more I was getting confused. I didn't know tints were so technical...

Guest fredstinting
It seems the more research I do the more confused I get...

I plan on tinting my 08 C300 but I don't know where to go. I'm caught between Lorenzos (Bronx), SAMs (rockland), or Eagle (Irvington).

I understand that you get what you pay for so it's really between Lorenzos and SAMs. The problem is I don't know the difference between films.

Lorenzons say they use Carbon and SAMs say they use 3M.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

us are confused because you looking to much into tinting your car find someone that has been in business 5 or 10 years installing tint and make sure you dont get had from some shop installing a dyed film . just get a metalized film and lifetime warranty and the shop will stand behind there warranty and be done with tinting your car ....

i would let lorenzo do it,if there's a problem, he will stand by it...im sure sams will also but i dnt know who tints their cars.im sure lorenzo does his own work.thats what you should be looking for,an EXPERIENCED tinter.a pioneer in this business most likely will use or OFFER a better film..

Archived