Bad installation on G37

Guest Invisibra.net

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Invisibra.net
There's no way that was a pre cut kit, if so what pattern was that korean patterns .com.hehhehehehe

Unbelivable

If you look at the picture showing the drivers side of the grill, you will see that it was a pattern, but the alignment was totally screwed.. They were 1.5" to the right of where it should have been.

The customer said it was done at the dealership in Louisiana but I'd think he may have tried to do it himself. But I cannot imagine anyone doing an install themselves & then cutting deep into their own paint!

There's no way that was a pre cut kit, if so what pattern was that korean patterns .com.hehhehehehe

Unbelivable

If you look at the picture showing the drivers side of the grill, you will see that it was a pattern, but the alignment was totally screwed.. They were 1.5" to the right of where it should have been.

The customer said it was done at the dealership in Louisiana but I'd think he may have tried to do it himself. But I cannot imagine anyone doing an install themselves & then cutting deep into their own paint!

I can imagine it. I've been doing mobile recon work for 16 years and have fixed countless 'home-repairs' were some suit decides to take 200 grit sandpaper to try to remove a scratch on his door or a can of Krylon to cover a bumper scrape.

It's all good though - that's why we're all in business! :lol

Archived