Last Post Ho #140

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we need a conversation starter in here....

All you men now have a little of my sympathy, I never realised how distracting b**bs can be ... but.... Yesterday I saw a girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while and well, she's suddenly sporting these b**bs that she didn't have the last time I saw her. I have to admit it was difficult to have a conversation without being distracted by her new bust :D

Guest filmslayer

All you men now have a little of my sympathy, I never realised how distracting b**bs can be ... but.... Yesterday I saw a girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while and well, she's suddenly sporting these b**bs that she didn't have the last time I saw her. I have to admit it was difficult to have a conversation without being distracted by her new bust :D

:thumb you cant even imagine wearing a pen!s ...

Guest Malcolm E Boo

As said earlier.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
As said earlier.

Pics or it didn't happen.

As if that's gonna happen

What would I post, a pic of me trying to keep my eyes on her face :lol

Either that or her tiddies

tiddies preferably

Guest tint whisperer

All you men now have a little of my sympathy, I never realised how distracting b**bs can be ... but.... Yesterday I saw a girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while and well, she's suddenly sporting these b**bs that she didn't have the last time I saw her. I have to admit it was difficult to have a conversation without being distracted by her new bust :lol

Hi TeeDub :lol

Man, hate it when that happens :lol

All you men now have a little of my sympathy, I never realised how distracting b**bs can be ... but.... Yesterday I saw a girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while and well, she's suddenly sporting these b**bs that she didn't have the last time I saw her. I have to admit it was difficult to have a conversation without being distracted by her new bust :lol

Hi TeeDub :lol

Man, hate it when that happens :lol

Hello Whisperer, how's it going?

The worst thing about it was I stood there thinking should I compliment her or not :lol

Archived