Hard time positioning vinyl on dot matrix

dgmt321

I've always had issues with positioning vinyl....even with ALOT of soap. but.....this was one thing I noticed immediately when testing Tint Slime. positioning the vinyl with slime was as easy as positioning film. it worked great!!!! :thumb

I've always had issues with positioning vinyl....even with ALOT of soap. but.....this was one thing I noticed immediately when testing Tint Slime. positioning the vinyl with slime was as easy as positioning film. it worked great!!!! :thumb

Great to know! One more reason I have to get me some of this stuff to try :thumb

Cool I need to get my hands on some.

That's great to hear Blade ! that's always been something that I've had an issue with as well no matter how much soap you use. I'm going to assume that the prospect of longevity will be the same as film using tint slime :thumb

Archived