Got my posts deleted on another forum

Hi Howard,

:D Nice graph! It gives a more accurate visual of the distances in the solar spectrum.

I am losing track of where you are going with all of this but I can say from my experience that the best way to compare film to film is to model it on the exact glass type you are considering applying it too. A very precise report with the Tvis, U Factor, and SHGC can be generated as long as your films are in the IGDB. These are the three necessary items to do energy calculations. You can compare just about any conceivable film to glass setup and I do this everyday for my customers and it is extremely accurate, more so than a meter. :lol2

Just a shout over to Felix. :spit Man sorry to hijack your thread on top of all the stuff that happened in the other forum. Yeah, they took you down but you kept your dignity and did that with class. Props to you man. :beer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can say from my experience that the best way to compare film to film is to model it. . . . .

Hypothetical over "in situ"? I'll take the later, any day.

It is a nice graph, isn't it !!!

-Howard

Guest Darknesswithin
wow...those guys are there are total jackholes. :blink:

your right on that one Blade,,, from what I got from with that whole conversation is a forum sponsor that happens to be a tinter with his shop location in the heart of Tx that's spends a lot of his time on "Auto forums" promoting his way of making a living just can't stand it when he's faced with facts over opinion and that is invading his bottom line income. So yeah you pissed someone off over there Flex!

I actually do the same on 3 different auto forums myself (promote my business) and during the colder seasons I do a lot of traveling to keep my income flowing instead of starving part of the year and one thing I have learned is to just let those grease monkey's do and use what they think is the best on there own.. when they have the typical issue's like film turning purple of any other failure that a cheap films do in a short time, after that point they go back on the the forum just to bash the product at the same time seeking something other than the cheapest tint job they can find.. therefore I recieve a phone call or pm for the next tint job.

I guess what I'm trying to say is why argue with a guy that only cares about being on top or having the last work in front of his followers when your the professional providing vital information (not saying he's not a professional) and not just opinions.

there is a lot of details many tinters don't know or understand about heat/UV/IR rejections... I have learned a few things about all this myself.. so Thanks for posting

last but not least we are all here doing the same thing,"making a living" opinions are going to vary but nobody can argue with stone cold facts.. with that being said in my opinion "lulu" sucks :twocents

Now someones posted another site you are on there.

Yeah they found me on a liberal forum and I guess think I am a liberal (hence the comment). But if they were to read my posts they would realize that I was arguing for libertarianism (I think that is a word) against liberals. idiots

wow...those guys are there are total jackholes. :lol

your right on that one Blade,,, from what I got from with that whole conversation is a forum sponsor that happens to be a tinter with his shop location in the heart of Tx that's spends a lot of his time on "Auto forums" promoting his way of making a living just can't stand it when he's faced with facts over opinion and that is invading his bottom line income. So yeah you pissed someone off over there Flex!

I actually do the same on 3 different auto forums myself (promote my business) and during the colder seasons I do a lot of traveling to keep my income flowing instead of starving part of the year and one thing I have learned is to just let those grease monkey's do and use what they think is the best on there own.. when they have the typical issue's like film turning purple of any other failure that a cheap films do in a short time, after that point they go back on the the forum just to bash the product at the same time seeking something other than the cheapest tint job they can find.. therefore I recieve a phone call or pm for the next tint job.

I guess what I'm trying to say is why argue with a guy that only cares about being on top or having the last work in front of his followers when your the professional providing vital information (not saying he's not a professional) and not just opinions.

there is a lot of details many tinters don't know or understand about heat/UV/IR rejections... I have learned a few things about all this myself.. so Thanks for posting

last but not least we are all here doing the same thing,"making a living" opinions are going to vary but nobody can argue with stone cold facts.. with that being said in my opinion "lulu" sucks :rest

The post that are left up are the ones of me already getting a little mad because my first posts, that were pretty innocuous, were deleted and I was told I was disparaging their sponsors character. So I did kind of ask for it. As I was posting I knew that they had the upper ground, because they could change delete and ban, but iI was mad and kept going.

Archived