Advertising

Guest Polarized

Guest tint325i
Hello I've got a 3 door 206 hatch

What do you say then?

I would say yes but im guessing you have chosen that car because its hard?

206s clios and mk5 golfs are a few you should get to grips with, all a bit challenging but fairly easy once u figure them out, good training exercise

Guest shadowline
Hello I've got a 3 door 206 hatch

What do you say then?

I would say yes but im guessing you have chosen that car because its hard?

I hope it works out mate I really do but it's going to be tough!!

What part of Bromley you in I grew up in Hayes and went to school in Beckenham?

What i did when i started. I ordered the film's, and tinted my sisters car's, my parents, my uncles, my good friends until i got good at it. What i charged my friends was the cost of the film plus 20. Your first 5 car's will be tough, as you tint your 30+ cars it gets easy and you get better at it. Also, dont try to finish the car fast, tell your friends or family that you will CALL THEM when it's done. This way, you get the chance to learn from your mistakes.

Once you solve all your small issues, then you can make some nice business cards and pass them out, go to a sign shop and have them make you a decal to put on your own car. Register with Google, and make an add on craigslist thats if you guys have it out there. Buy more business cards and holders, and go to automotive repair shops and glass shops and ask to put your cards there.

Starting out mobile is definetley tough. Probabley the worst thing will be the fact that cars will take around 4-6 hours. I've noticed custy always get impatient around the 2 hour mark, they just want you gone. Then it kinda makes you look inexperience when your not doing vehicles in a couple of hours.

Archived