customer wants illegal film

Guest fredstinting

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it illegal to DO the installation of the film in FL. or just illegal to have it on?? If it is only illegal to HAVE it on, you should have taught him a lesson...... film it with 5% all the way around, then, as you pull away from the house, make an anonymous call to the cops and report him.................... :please

Guest fredstinting
He can get it done at just about every other shop, so i don't see why he is so pissed off.

if every other shop put 20% on the whole windsheild of customer cars for free would you do it too....

Guest fredstinting
Its not what you want, its what the consumer wantS!

:confuse

not every time a customer want some they should get . i would like to walk up to my bank and ask for 300,000 dollar loan probably not going to get it .but u say the its not want the business want its what the customer wants . just ask yourself do you let the customers at your place run your shop and control you on a daily basis .

Guest shadeking
Is it illegal to DO the installation of the film in FL. or just illegal to have it on?? If it is only illegal to HAVE it on, you should have taught him a lesson...... film it with 5% all the way around, then, as you pull away from the house, make an anonymous call to the cops and report him.................... :coffee

FL Stats last sentence:

Any person who sells or installs sunscreening material in violation of any provision of ss. 316.2951-316.2955 is guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Archived