customer wants illegal film

Guest fredstinting

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i

it always comes back to the same old thing, do what your happy doing, just dont come on here and talk about it, simple really - if your going to break the law at least have a bit of respect for the law your breaking, much less chance of ending up in court that way

So no one on this site has ever gotten a ticket for speeding over 10 mph posted speed limit or rolling a stop sign. That would be breaking the law.

did you every tell the city or town you live in u would sign a waiver to allow you do drive down the road 10 mile over the speed limit

what good are laws for anything if you say f-it and do it anyways.. so when you get stoped by a cop for speeding and say you sign a waiver to allow you to break the law and see how he laughs at you .

should i go to a lawyer and get a waiver made up to say f-the florida tint laws. so everybody in my area can come to me a get illegal tint on there car cause they signed a waiver or that what the customer wants

if by signing the waiver your saying that the driver is responsible for their own vehicle than i dont see how that has anything to do with one signing a waiver to exceed the speed limit. seems like two completely different things.

I have never installed legal tint yet..... Alaska is 37% net, and I haven't done anything lighter than 34% film.....

In the last month I did a couple of undercover cop cars, and a van. 17%, and the van was 4%.

They will give you tickets up here, but in this state it's only possible to issue a window film citation as a secondary offense - they cannot pull you over for tint. All they really care about are the front windows.

I have never installed legal tint yet..... Alaska is 37% net, and I haven't done anything lighter than 34% film.....

In the last month I did a couple of undercover cop cars, and a van. 17%, and the van was 4%.

They will give you tickets up here, but in this state it's only possible to issue a window film citation as a secondary offense - they cannot pull you over for tint. All they really care about are the front windows.

If your law is 37% net and you install 34% film, how is that legal, am I missing something?

Archived