2011 Mercedes c350

Guest OneTen

Guest OneTen

I think it was a 350...When trying to take the head rest off in the back they hit the window before coming out.

Still able to install tint around them. but Im apprenticing and spent 5 minutes on trying to pull these things out for the guy teaching me, after I scraped and cleaned all the windows and he was installing, than I had to say "hey man I cant get these out." thankfully he hopped back there and couldnt get them out either. :boogie

Guest tint325i
I think it was a 350...When trying to take the head rest off in the back they hit the window before coming out.

Still able to install tint around them. but I'm apprenticing and spent 5 minutes on trying to pull these things out for the guy teaching me, after I scraped and cleaned all the windows and he was installing, than I had to say "hey man I cant get these out." thankfully he hopped back there and couldn't get them out either. :lol

could be the same as the 2011 e-class, i cant remember from memory but I'm sure I've done a few, secret clip in the boot (or trunk if you speak American) have a look in the merc section, its in there somewhere under e-class

Guest tint325i
Shouldn't there be a button that drops them down? I recenlty did a c230 2004 and i was looking at removing them and the custy hit a button and they dropped down.

i dont think the c-class has ever had folding headrests, e-class and above i think, could be wrong tho

Archived