lesson learned here

Guest Darknesswithin

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darknesswithin

I do incorperate issues like this in my sales pitch and sometimes the customers will stop and think for a minute and I usually get the sale . however I gotta share whats been working for me here lately..

heres 3 thing right off the bat

1. competitors real close to my shop are feeding the customers a lot of BS in there sales pitch,

2. competitors real close to my shop have been seriously over pricing there film products claiming outrages protection (hench the internet that has posted proof of such said protection (heat rejection #'s) after I go directly to the products website the customer becomes all mine when proof is shown

3. customers are letting me know the many reasons why I get there business as I'm filling out the paper work right after the fact they had the chance to sit and watch how the job is done..

the #1 way I get a customer to see the difference between the other shops and mine ( I don't act like a know it all when giving my sales pitch, I present facts about the so called "lifetime warranties" using the internet right in front of them. also one major thing thats been working for me is one of the shops close to mine is using a heat display unit without the proper knowledge of how to use it and they are blowing the sale on themselves by talking out the rear-end! Thanks guys! your doing a fantastic job.

100_0143-1.jpg

Didnt notice the yellow lines on the back window the first time ! :lol

I do incorperate issues like this in my sales pitch and sometimes the customers will stop and think for a minute and I usually get the sale . however I gotta share whats been working for me here lately..

heres 3 thing right off the bat

1. competitors real close to my shop are feeding the customers a lot of BS in there sales pitch,

2. competitors real close to my shop have been seriously over pricing there film products claiming outrages protection (hench the internet that has posted proof of such said protection (heat rejection #'s) after I go directly to the products website the customer becomes all mine when proof is shown

3. customers are letting me know the many reasons why I get there business as I'm filling out the paper work right after the fact they had the chance to sit and watch how the job is done..

the #1 way I get a customer to see the difference between the other shops and mine ( I don't act like a know it all when giving my sales pitch, I present facts about the so called "lifetime warranties" using the internet right in front of them. also one major thing thats been working for me is one of the shops close to mine is using a heat display unit without the proper knowledge of how to use it and they are blowing the sale on themselves by talking out the rear-end! Thanks guys! your doing a fantastic job.

100_0143-1.jpg

Archived