2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan's

Guest Paul_27

Guest Paul_27

Hi there, just wondering does anyone else here find when doing the rear screen of these new Impreza Sedans its very hard to get bottom corners to stick without is sucking up the soapy water solution from under the rear parcel shelf is? The water seems to have no where to go and it just sits in there like a swimming pool, I had done one before and noticed it and had another 1 today, i delibertly didnt use much water solution in the bottom corners and tried to mainly only wet the film but it still was very awkward in the bottom corners. Do you guys take the parcel shelfs out where you do these cars? I only took the brake light out but left the parcel shelf in. Hope this made sense any help would be great. Thanks.

Did my first one today, I noticed the same thing on the back glass it just kept sucking up water haha swipe with something covered in a towel is about the best thing for it, until you get the water out. The front doors so freaking a pain, first attempt rolled window up like normal to finish install and heard a crunch, walked around and sure enough the top corner got crammed up, second attempt I went the seals down pretty good right before rolling up and it helped thankfully

Archived