Spray On Window Tint?

I have watched people use oven cleaner to remove flow on tints.... Been a few years but just saying!

I found a bottle of repair for flow on windows I was cleaning at a funeral home in Arkansas and called for instructions. Back then film didn't have a liner............

Ok I just saw a few years ago I made this same post! Dang getting old! But on the bright side I am building my post towards a sword! When I earn one we are having a online party :beer

Applying was a art in its day.

Cheers all

Ok I just saw a few years ago I made this same post! Dang getting old! But on the bright side I am building my post towards a sword! When I earn one we are having a online party :beer

At the rate you are going it looks like the invitations will have to be set for around July, 2017   :lol

I bought a 1967 Barracuda in El Paso Texas back in 1977. I found some spray on tint at the auto parts store in El Paso. I thought it would help keep the car cooler since I had to cross the dessert in the middle of the day to get back to my home state. My Cuda was a fastback model so it had the large back glass. Needless to say after I sprayed it on, I couldn't see out of my back window. It was a pain to scrape off after I got home. Didn't know the product was still around. :D 

and that stuff smelled horrible too...We outsourced our flow on tint for rear windows to another shop (Honolulu 1985) and I had to drive it back to our shop for the customer: very old Porsche, NO A/C ! every stop light i opened the door so I wouldn't pass out from the smell... fun times...