to all members

Guest TINTFXold

Guest TINTFXold

Please allow TD time to import your personal info I.e., post counts, membership status. There should be no rush put on him to do it, he has the info and I'm sure he'll do his best as always. In other words, GIVE HIM SOME TIME. Just thought I'd ask.

Guest thetintshop

fx, can you "pin" this to the top so everybody will stop asking the same questions? I know TD, and the mods, are trying to work all this out and don't need to answer the same question 500 times.

ya'll are doing a great job by the way!!! love the new board :shoot1

Guest Rama

Thanks for all your hard work TD. Is there a way we can contribute to some of your upkeep costs? I know you say you just like to do it, but some of us would just like to help you also. You put tons of time into this, we can't begin to repay you for that, but couldn't we contribute something for your personal out of pocket expenses? I have gotten 3 calls from people lately saying they saw me on here. No appointments that I know of, but you don't always know. I'd like to chip in and help out if there was a way you could accept it.

Guest Eazytint
I'd make this topic stick to the top, but I don't know how yet :shoot1

could verywell be diff for this theme, but reg phpbb has little icons down at the bottom left, you have to hover to see what they even do :spit I guess they try to hide the crap :confused

Archived