Tint Tek- List of Patterns that need adjusting

tint103

It would be helpful if any TT V10 users can list cars that need some modifications, ie just did a 2012 Ford focus that rear glass is .20 too short horizontal. This would be helpful to many as I hate shrinking and preping one to find out its too small

It would be helpful if any TT V10 users can list cars that need some modifications, ie just did a 2012 Ford focus that rear glass is .20 too short horizontal. This would be helpful to many as I hate shrinking and preping one to find out its too small

Whenever it's a small modification, just enlarge it by hitting an arrow up or arrow down 1 click, print it, if you like it, then save it .

If something if way off your finding play with the nodes a bit, it's actually not too bad to change / modify the settings ( this is coming from someone that's NOT) computer savvy lol . This reminds me of a Tip I wanted to ad for TT users, I'll do it in a separate thread though

this is the biggest problem with all computer cutting softwares, theres ALWAYS going to be patterns that are short or to big. Sure you can fix it and save it to your liking for next time but you and your installers have to remember this or you'll end up cutting the wrong pattern again. Thats what I like about film designs if I tweak a patter email it to Brett its in my database a couple days later !!

this is the biggest problem with all computer cutting softwares, theres ALWAYS going to be patterns that are short or to big. Sure you can fix it and save it to your liking for next time but you and your installers have to remember this or you'll end up cutting the wrong pattern again. Thats what I like about film designs if I tweak a patter email it to Brett its in my database a couple days later !!

:bingo Tint Pros doesn't matter which system, you'll have something you'll want to change. If your the only person using the system, it's easy because it's changed for you. If your at a tint company where multiple tinters use one program, you can save Different files such as "Joes tint patterns" and "Mary's tint patterns" .

On any tint programmers defense , the problem they face often is that different tinters tint different ways, some trim gaskets on 1/4 windows while others don't. Some tuck rubber while others remove panels. A good example would be Impalas , grand prix, saturns or old style Taurus - some remove the side moulding , some don't . They usually pattern cars based on not trimming or removing which makes sense. I just make the patterns a bit bigger and move on.

If something is way out of whack, just phone Tint Tek up, ask for Cindy or Paul , be descriptive in your change your concerned about, they will look into it : thumb