Need Help In Las Vegas w/TintTekV10

Guest Tint By Onyx

Guest Tint By Onyx

Hi Guys. Just started using (trying to use) Tint Tek V10. Anybody out here in Las Vegas that can come by and give me some tutorial. I will gladly have company owner pay you for your time. I have been tinting for awhile I've always hand cut. But I have a brand new plotter, computer and this Tint Tek program that we're already paying monthly for that's been sitting in the shop since before Thanksgiving. Sooo, I would like to but it in action. I've used computer cut before but there was always somebody around to tweak things if something was'nt working properly with the plotter, computer or software. Now I'm all alone and I need to know more of the basics when it comes to Tint Tek V10. If there is anyone out there that can help, I just have a few questions to start with. Even phone consulting will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

TINT BY ONYX

702-490-2774

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint By Onyx

you cant call tech support?

Wow! Why did'nt I think of that?

Stay in Maine, man

Don't be an ass, that is the most reasonable first response that you had to expect coming.

Guest Tint By Onyx

Until I figure out how to put in my reply who I'm responding to, AFU.

Of course I tried tech support first. Stop holding Robins hand, your not Batman!! Again, any Tinters in out there I can network with about this Tint Tek V10.

Guest Tint By Onyx

Yes it is hooked up. I did plot some door patterns earlier but when I tried to plot the back window it just makes one long line and stops. The "job window" will say complete or 100% but its not.

BTW, Thanks Todd for your advice. I will keep that in mind.

Seriously , the fastest way would be to call Tint Tek after 9:30am est , ask for Cindy , she is great with clearing up any questions. They are hooked up remotely now so they can go into your computer and do any tweaking and peaking to the program if needed . I had an issue a few days ago , Cindy took over by remote, had me up and running in under 5 minutes :thumb

Archived