Procut Cr730

xstudiox

Just ordered this plotter. I will post pictures and descriptions on putting it together and getting it up and running.

I needed one for vinyl but they claim they have customers doing window film on it. They also sold some 20degree blades I picked up and will test it. If it works, great, if not then I still have a vinyl cutter thats doing what I bought it for.

I will up date this thread once it gets here.

Got this plotter up and running. When I have more time I will get pictures uploaded.

I got it cutting tint ok, been doing a lot of big rounded letter cuts and they are coming out good. Was about to quit when I was just using the tiny test square, that wasnt turning out so good. Also have been playing around with force, blade angles, and blade depth in the holder, not fun.

Tracking seems pretty good. Stays on the same MM line for about 20 feet. Seems like this should be good enough for the 3 foot side windows I will be cutting...

Will I eventually get a Roland when I am doing this full time and making more than 5k a month, sure. I can't wait! But for an entry level cutter that is expanding my part time tinting business to vinyl and help stream line the tinting this is a great deal for $700!!!!

Archived