Clio= Dream Killer :(

Guest Crete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

Luckly I hav'nt had one of them in all my years tinting even with a VW Dealership as a client strange but true

Dont speak too soon you'll get a call 2moz for one lol

The new Beetle is different and easier apparently

Hi, my advise to you after having had the same problem many moons ago would be to speak to your rep at Solargard and let him know your problem. Reason is they have heard of this problem many times and maybe willing to let you go practice on there clio rear screen at there premises in Worcester. I think you might find a day of practicing with no pressure might just help you crack it. They also have a DVD available showing the clio rear screen being shrunk from the demo day they ran a couple of years ago that's been mentioned in a previous post. One thing that I can say for Solargard is they will always help you where ever they can so don't be scared to ask, we've all done it at some point.

Good luck, Duncan

Guest shadowline

Hi, my advise to you after having had the same problem many moons ago would be to speak to your rep at Solargard and let him know your problem. Reason is they have heard of this problem many times and maybe willing to let you go practice on there clio rear screen at there premises in Worcester. I think you might find a day of practicing with no pressure might just help you crack it. They also have a DVD available showing the clio rear screen being shrunk from the demo day they ran a couple of years ago that's been mentioned in a previous post. One thing that I can say for Solargard is they will always help you where ever they can so don't be scared to ask, we've all done it at some point.

Good luck, Duncan

SolarGard alwayd help you??? I trained with them but when I (then) switched to sunTek and stopped buying film from them I had a sh***y call from the national sales rep saying they would sue me for still having their logo on my website as im not buying from them, even though I was still using their stock, there a bunch of pricks for that attitude I will never buy from them again and a few years down the line still havent..............................

Archived