Help! Asap I Dont Know What To Do

Guest rassy5357

Guest rassy5357

Okay so yesterday I went to get an eyebrow on my 2001 Xterra. Ive been to this tint shop before and they did a semi good job, but left a black spec in the window so I had to get it redone. He was nice about at and didnt think twice about fixing it. So with this in mind I went to the same place to get my eyebrow put on. I wanted him to cut the tint flat so it wouldnt be as curved on the edge of the window so he cut it flat. This looked fine but it came to a point in the middle. I asked him if he could simply cut it off, he paused for a second then pulled it off and said he would have to custom cut it. I told him he could just put in back on and its not a big deal but he said he couldnt and started on another piece. I could tell he was pissed and didny want to say anythinf else. So he finished and charged me 40 bucks! He said it would be 20 upfront! I asked him why it wad twice the amount and he said because it it "custom cut" but I think it was bevause I pissed him off somehow. im only 18 so I think he took advantage of me. So I go home and inspect it further and realized its jaggedly cut around the rearview mirror, theres a clear space at the top and its starting to peel. What do I do???

Sounds like you are right. Taken advantage of.

I would go back, let him rip it off in a pissy mood

( yes the glue will still be on the glass because he will do it just right).

Accept a refund and never go there again.

Life's too short to deal with a-holes.

good grief.....I wouldn't touch a windshield strip for the higher price...let alone the lower price.....

get over it and move on. You should have never paid if you didn't agree with the price after it was done. I would not give you money back after you took it....

the reason you are finding flaws now is you are mad....

Guest Std auto

B4 I take on a visor with a exact rear view (metal tab with no black outline) I let them know it will show a light arch gap. If they agree I do the install. I say that because I have friends that will not accept it. The "custom cut " is not something I do because it never looks perfect. If he took out the center point it might look like the ocean. If it is a car that forms a cheese ball arch I push the sides up and shrink the middle.

Archived