2005 Impala Door Seals

Guest jasonbuchanan

Guest jasonbuchanan

Do the seals that go around the window come out in this model? They are just too tight! :)

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Ram Studios

the 2003 impala that I tinted the seal ran all the way down window channel. (I wont pull them when they do that) there is a little nut holding the stripping on so don't just yank it out.

I didn't think they were that tight to begin with..... only problem is the felt/contamination.

the 2003 impala that I tinted the seal ran all the way down window channel. (I wont pull them when they do that) there is a little nut holding the stripping on so don't just yank it out.

I didn't think they were that tight to begin with..... only problem is the felt/contamination.

I've done lots of these, I've never once seen a seal run all the way down, nor a nut to remove :shrug

Guest tinthoss

I've done lots of these, I've never once seen a seal run all the way down, nor a nut to remove :shrug

2 different year models being referred to here, 2003 and 2005. If I remember correctly one of them has the felt seal that does run way down into the door at the front and rear of the glass. :beer

Guest tint14u

2 different year models being referred to here, 2003 and 2005. If I remember correctly one of them has the felt seal that does run way down into the door at the front and rear of the glass. :beer

mos definetly is

Archived