2010 Altima

NvrLate

Had one of these come in today, sure enough the peanuts were the only problem. What a way to make an otherwise easy car take way too long. I had one come in a week ago from the body shop with an a/m rear glass and what a difference, No probs whatsoever on that one. Custy hung out and watched me knock it out and was down the road in a jif.

I've read other posts about 000 sanding, the shrink technique, using the right film, and I even use a clear max to really force the stuff down. Finally ended up doing a few relief cuts after a few hrs in the sun. Anybody else come up with a failproof method to knock these out with no issues?

. That's not a problem, I did one today all u gotta do is sand it with 200 3m sandpaper. It took me 20 minutes to do the back window and 1 hour with 20 minutes all around , easy car sand it!!!:)

Had one of these come in today, sure enough the peanuts were the only problem. What a way to make an otherwise easy car take way too long. I had one come in a week ago from the body shop with an a/m rear glass and what a difference, No probs whatsoever on that one. Custy hung out and watched me knock it out and was down the road in a jif.

I've read other posts about 000 sanding, the shrink technique, using the right film, and I even use a clear max to really force the stuff down. Finally ended up doing a few relief cuts after a few hrs in the sun. Anybody else come up with a failproof method to knock these out with no issues?

. That's not a problem, I did one today all u gotta do is sand it with 200 3m sandpaper. It took me 20 minutes to do the back window and 1 hour with 20 minutes all around , easy car sand it!!!:)
. Sorry 2000 sand paper!!

Archived