Get rid of the customers from hell

I have gotten rid of 90% of them and you can too! It's easy! RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!!! Think about this.... Most of the picky unreasonable customers are cheap and don't want to pay for quality. They also want something for nothing! Let your competitors deal with these cheap asses. You'll make more money with less aggravation.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did this a few years back. Better tint, better prices, better customers. It's a rare occurrence to have anyone. It hung but when I do I am happy to help them out because I know they paid good money and deserve a good result.

So very true, but the wally mart mentality is so set in this society that most can't get past it. Always lower prices.....really just means they find new ways to cut corners and quality happens to be one that gets cut.....

Listen to this thread you new guys or those that are stuck in the low price game......

Get your prices UP....weed out the bottom feeders and enjoy life more!

Same here always charged a bit more than the "goes on purple with hairs in film" tinters.

I had a dealership manager want 2 windows done. I quted him about 12 gallons of fuel worth for his 2 windows. He went down the street to save 10 bucks.

This asshat then comes to me the next day to bitch about the shotty work then wants me to redo it the right way for the original quote. I laughed in his face and walked away.

So yeah cheap azzes absolutlly want a lot of something for nothing. LMAO

Oh yes those people are always fun. Saying that they want a perfect job, and they are usually the ones that ask over the phone if thats the cheapest price I can do, or if they can get a discount.

Archived