Get rid of the customers from hell

I have gotten rid of 90% of them and you can too! It's easy! RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!!! Think about this.... Most of the picky unreasonable customers are cheap and don't want to pay for quality. They also want something for nothing! Let your competitors deal with these cheap asses. You'll make more money with less aggravation.

How true is that?

Goodonya!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attitude will reflect pricing in most instances that are iffy. Always use your judgement. Custys you just you know your not gonna win on price quote higher I say. They run off then good riddens. Better off to not cut your bottom dollar for a sale that will always bite you in that ass. That way this now non custy of yours can never knock your work as they didn't go with you. You won the battle so to speak. You jeapordize your price for them once then its always expected with them or friends of theirs, Who needs that? You're providing a Professional service and they should respect that. You think this same custy is going into his/her doctors office for a visit and gonna haggle price with the Doc/Clinic/hospital? I think not. Think differently folks is all I say.

On occasion, when work is slow and I'm staring at 5 boxes of unused film, I have lowered my price. I may as well have put an engagement ring on that customer's finger. It never fails that they are the one that pulls out the magnifying glass and comes back the next day freaked out by "omg all the bubbles". Mind you I explain the film has to cure before I hand back keys, as well as tape the switches with tape that states "DO NOT LOWER WINDOWS FOR 48HRS. PLEASE ALLOW FILM

3-5 DAYS TO FULLY CURE". Only as the very very very last resort would I recommend lowering your price. If you don't absolutely have to, DON'T!!

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I have gotten rid of 90% of them and you can too! It's easy! RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!!! Think about this.... Most of the picky unreasonable customers are cheap and don't want to pay for quality. They also want something for nothing! Let your competitors deal with these cheap asses. You'll make more money with less aggravation.

Good point

Also avoid doing work for BMW owners.

Archived