Get rid of the customers from hell

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have gotten rid of 90% of them and you can too! It's easy! RAISE YOUR PRICES!!!!! Think about this.... Most of the picky unreasonable customers are cheap and don't want to pay for quality. They also want something for nothing! Let your competitors deal with these cheap asses. You'll make more money with less aggravation.

one of the best posts ive seen on tintdude, :thumb

had a guy text me about installing his pre cut window film he said it was llumar ceramic that point is i told him i would do it but if i ruined a window its not on me. he started blabbing bout how he needs the upmost proffesional to do it this and that told him to take his business somewhere else never agreeing on installing customers film again especially pre cut

Sell yourself, quality film and top shelf installs

Cheers

Stan

Words to live by.

I can only add that many of our most successful clients are the ones who are not bashful about charging prices which are commensurate with their skills and the quality products they install.

If you have been doing it for years, are careful about your work, take pride and use a quality film - nothing speaks louder and clearer than a price that reflects what you have to offer.

-Howard

We never apply any product the customer brings in.  I have before and there is usually a problem ie.... not enough film provided, cheap film and it tears, not what the customer thought it was then its my fault and the list goes on and on.....

Archived