Hyundai i40 wagon 2012

Devil with bad attitude

And while we are on the topic...  Here's the factory VLT readings for the models with privacy glass.  

:dteeth

i40wagon_zpsn3xxxx0q.jpg

What...How could that be??? That means the rear glass behind the driver is darker than legal isn't it? :lol

Kev, try your Fusion 42 on the fronts, should be right on the 35 VLT :thumb

And while we are on the topic... Here's the factory VLT readings for the models with privacy glass.

:dteeth

i40wagon_zpsn3xxxx0q.jpg

What...How could that be??? That means the rear glass behind the driver is darker than legal isn't it? :lol

Kev, try your Fusion 42 on the fronts, should be right on the 35 VLT :thumb

I know what you mean RD. I've been left feeling bewildered and betrayed at the thought that we could live in a modern society with such a blatant double standard being brandished in our faces like that... Did they think we wouldn't notice? We're tinters! I wasn't consulted about this decision.

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to Hyundai about this whole debacle. ....just as soon as I finish my letter to the Australian Defense Force outlining my undeniable reasons why Rockhampton should be wiped off the map.

:-P

I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to Hyundai about this whole debacle. ....just as soon as I finish my letter to the Australian Defense Force outlining my undeniable reasons why Rockhampton should be wiped off the map.

Oh yes...and those reasons would be?

Oh yes...and those reasons would be?

Haha.. No reason mate.  Just stirrin' shit.   :beer

Archived