Suntek's TruCut pattern software...

Guest Invisibra.net

Hi guys, we also have our own pattern program, with 4 drawers who have a combined 27 years experience. It's another option if you are interested...

You can download the free demo below and cut 10 times before you would need to sign up. A $395 license fee, then patterns are free - as long as you use the PremiumShield film. No monthly fee, or annual renewal fee - ever.

http://updater.cadlink.com/oem_dl/PremiumShield/EXT_/PremiumShield_UserII_Trial.exe

I want this software for home use but I think is unfair to get charge $50 a month, SUNTEK should only charged for software upgrade if the customer wanted the latest pattern

21 hours ago, Guest andy said:

I want this software for home use but I think is unfair to get charge $50 a month, SUNTEK should only charged for software upgrade if the customer wanted the latest pattern

You think it's unfair to charge $50 a month for a software program.....        lol 

You realize they update dozens of patterns per week right, so you'd be spending a ton more money with your way of charging.  

Edited by JoshVette

xpel did me a favor today so i can save some good 5-600$ a month.

xpel new rules, if you don`t buy film , no more dap , even if you had monthly dap subscription (325$) and you buy credits 1$/sqft....no more , greed is at their door again. 

Trucut here i come, my real divorce with Xpel is happening , i did damp their film 1.5 years ago now is time to stop paying for their software.

In my shop SUNTEK wins!

Edited by PRatx

Don't think it was a new rule, happened here a couple of years ago but I know it wasn't everywhere which as annoying. One set of rules for one country and not another so maybe they have just decided to do it everywhere now. Some people may call it smart as it locks people into also buying their films. Whether this has translated into more money as opposed to the loss of DAP only sales who knows. The problem with doing it this way is you are resting everything on the fact you have the best software and so people will pay to use you and your film. As we know with technology that never lasts. What do you do then, go backwards?

Sunteks Patterns are really good these days and if you see the 3D scanning tool/camera/machine they use you can understand why. So another case of technology allowing other peoples templates to get better. Others are working hard on their templates to, I know Avery will be releasing a database for their SPF XI films at the end of the year also. Although no matter which software you use you can be certain that the manufacturer wants you to use their film to, sure they may not lock it down on you but you can bet they will push you to use their film. Win win if it is a film you use anyway.

What id personally benefit from is a company with different pricing models. I bulk everything now but kits still come in handy for all the inserts on bumpers, door cups, boot ledges etc. To pay a high monthly fee to just cut those every now and then sucks but is also another reason Suntek works for me, great for bulk installers as you don't feel you are paying too much for little use. Although id still like them to have a low volume cut price.

Edited by Supreme

On 9/6/2019 at 7:20 PM, PRatx said:

xpel did me a favor today so i can save some good 5-600$ a month.

xpel new rules, if you don`t buy film , no more dap , even if you had monthly dap subscription (325$) and you buy credits 1$/sqft....no more , greed is at their door again. 

Trucut here i come, my real divorce with Xpel is happening , i did damp their film 1.5 years ago now is time to stop paying for their software.

In my shop SUNTEK wins!

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but your post is a primary example of why we are doing this in particular markets.  You are using our patterns to sell a competitor's products.  It doesn't make sense to strengthen your competitors.  Nor does it make sense to enable shops that are competing with loyal XPEL-using shops.  We used to get calls all the time from loyal customers saying "why are you supporting someone that is pushing people away from your products while I am trying to bring them to XPEL?  It takes business from my shop!"