2011 Buick Regal

Hep

About to do one next week for a friend. Glanced at it the other day and back glass looks like a piece of cake but anyone done the sides or any input? Those plastic seal covers that suround the roll ups come out letting the seals also come out? I got plenty of time to work on it but like a previous thread stated they are tight and just want to aliviate the hastle and remove if they dont run all the way down the window. Just looking for any input and if nothing else I will post my findings next week with a pic or 2. Tight car all in all and its the Super Charged Magillicutty edition.

back glass was a easy shrink and only dot matrix around perimeter so no need to Dotrix/glue/gimmicks.. Quarters have dot matrix also with a rubber seal towards the front, cake. Panel pullers you will have to remove cover behing door handles to reveal 1 T-20 torx screw and then remove door pulls fronts. There is a groove on the lower portion to start with a panel tool and release the clips that hold the cover and expose 2) T-20s after that theres 8 panels clips hold the door panel on. Tweeter pod on front sail panels also just pop off.

Yeah real easy did a 12 last week. No panel pulling required.

Dual gaskets on those so I just pull panels. Too each their own I was just posting info. Windshield also has a bunch of matrix towards rear view mirror on either side but just filmed over it and no problems.

NA man I wasn't trying to be a prick.... I'm sure pulling panels made it better! Cause it was a pain to tuck cause those dual gaskets!

No harm no foul bro. I wasnt trying to be a prick back just info for others. We're on the same page so to speak. Banged the back glass and quarters in about an hour and half and I wasnt rushing it. Now the 4 roll downs took me about 3 hours the next day but Im not about speed. It was a Bosses Wifes car so I did it after hours on my own time. So no hurries. Back glass is love for us. Roll downs have felted side gaskets also for a heads up for anyone that hasn't done one.

Archived