**72" film handler Wanted**

Guest randmoss

Guest randmoss

Hello, Looking to buy a used 72" film handler. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale and your asking price. Thank you.

Email address is redoubleg@gmail.com

Mike,

I know this is off subject for this thread but I like those Trans AMs in you signature. I had an 88 GTA just like the one in your pic. The one I had only had the 305 motor but did have T-tops. Loved that car, if it had the 350 I probably would still have it today.+

Mike,

I know this is off subject for this thread but I like those Trans AMs in you signature. I had an 88 GTA just like the one in your pic. The one I had only had the 305 motor but did have T-tops. Loved that car, if it had the 350 I probably would still have it today.+

Thanks, I have had the GTA around 8 years now and have not had time to drive it, but this year I plan on driving it for the rest of the summer, I tried to get tabs today and showed up at the DMV at 3:45 and they close at 3:30 now.... :tantrum .....It is loaded with leather and digital gages and the 350... :eyebrows , it has a new long block with 20.000 miles on it and a rebuilt trans with just a few hundred miles with a shift kit, the car has 94.000 miles.

Mike,

Thanks, I have had the GTA around 8 years now and have not had time to drive it, but this year I plan on driving it for the rest of the summer, I tried to get tabs today and showed up at the DMV at 3:45 and they close at 3:30 now.... :tantrum .....It is loaded with leather and digital gages and the 350... :eyebrows , it has a new long block with 20.000 miles on it and a rebuilt trans with just a few hundred miles with a shift kit, the car has 94.000 miles.

The very first TA I did was a GTA. Maroon 350 with tan leather. No T top. And a rear defrost A friend of mine had just bought it. ....How do I remember this? ...Because I was so new at tinting...I unbolted the rear glass and took the whole thing off the car to tint it. ....Total rookie move. And to top it off I tinted it with TA81

Mike,

The very first TA I did was a GTA. Maroon 350 with tan leather. No T top. And a rear defrost A friend of mine had just bought it. ....How do I remember this? ...Because I was so new at tinting...I unbolted the rear glass and took the whole thing off the car to tint it. ....Total rookie move. And to top it off I tinted it with TA81

:blink ......... :lol ..........TA-81........... :blink ........It would be like driving around with Blueblockers on..... :lol

Archived