Precision Cut must buy llumar

toodark

but for the price I think tint tek is the better deal. you get flexi, paint protection, and windshield templates for the same price as PC's tint templates.

I was under the impression Precisioncut provided tint (including windshield), ppf, vector X as one package??

With motorcycle and RV patterns too in the PPF

but for the price I think tint tek is the better deal. you get flexi, paint protection, and windshield templates for the same price as PC's tint templates.

I was under the impression Precisioncut provided tint (including windshield), ppf, vector X as one package??

they told me that was an additional $50 each month.

No idea. Do you buy mainly Llumar film?

No idea. Do you buy mainly Llumar film?

I wanted to use their cxp line as an upgrade but they also wanted 1 or 2 grand (cant remember) in film purchase up front so I walked away from that. Maybe later when my business has flourished. :)

I would say if you were selling Llumar as a primary line of film and have been, you might be able to talk to your rep. Just starting out and only wanting to buy a little CTX for here and theres, it's pretty understandable they want to limit access to the software.

Guest benski

to whom is interested, send me a private mail, and I will give you our reps number that knows about to the llumar platter system if it will help you

Guest Tintedtinter

Precision Cut is not worth it. Major patches almost everyday. Still, don't have most 2014 models. The plotters from llumar are Chinese crap. Better off going with tint tek or just hand cutting.

Computer Cut will let you use any film you want. You pay a higher monthly fee unless you buy a minimum amount of film per quarter from Solar Gard but the patterns are the best I have found :twocents

Stan they used to be the best, but tintek has beaten them.    I switched after years of using computercut because in one day three cars in a row could not be found.  one being an 04 deville