Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mo Evo

2013 Altima

Guest Mo Evo

Yay! It's an easy car...no more peanuts on the defroster lines. The back glass is smaller and the brakelight comes right out of its little cubby hole. The rear doors have just the rollup, while the small triangular quarter glass is in the c-pillar. The front rollups are long but pose no problem. The car is not officially on sale yet, so the car I did is a showroom demo only.

Good news to hear from this Nissan dealer tinter :thumb

Did one today. Monique Is right on. Car is cake. Rear head rests still don't come out but are a lot smaller.

a6f889a8-6da9-21ef.jpg

Edited by nctinter

done my first one last week and sent the patterns in to computercut and they are on their sight already

Damn Jeff, I guess I should have updated my database today. I looked real quick to see if they were in the there and didn't see them so just went to hand cutting. I like to hand cut new cars for the first time anyway just to know what needs to be done. I did this car in 61 minutes and took my time cutting the doors just to get the fit right. So I am liking this ride

Damn Jeff, I guess I should have updated my database today. I looked real quick to see if they were in the there and didn't see them so just went to hand cutting. I like to hand cut new cars for the first time anyway just to know what needs to be done. I did this car in 61 minutes and took my time cutting the doors just to get the fit right. So I am liking this ride

61 minutes? You sure it wasn't 60? or 62? :lol2

Guest benski

Extreamly easy car... easier than the previous body style, head rests come out ON SOME, but not really needed, unless you just wanted the extra space... door panels come back like a versa, but do require a seal to pull off, one finger strenght to pull the panel back, and half that to pull the seal off the door frame.. pretty much like any versa, hatch or either sedans, but with a seal..

Edited by benski

just to add, no hardware removal needed. Not a single screw for removal of bottom gasket :thumb