2013 Altima

Guest Mo Evo

Are the newest Maximas just as easy?

Yup. Bottom seals come out on the doors the same. About the only difference the 1/4 glass is in the door on the Maxima instead of the pillar on the Altima. I haven't seen the 14's yet.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done quite a few of these now and something I've noticed, is that Half the ones I've done has black specs throughout the back glass and the little quarter windows. they are a little sloppy when putting the black dots around the perimeter :lol

Inspect your back window and little quarters before final cleaning, if you see the little black specs, breakout the steel wool and all will be well :thumb

I have done quite a few of these now and something I've noticed, is that Half the ones I've done has black specs throughout the back glass and the little quarter windows. they are a little sloppy when putting the black dots around the perimeter :lol

Inspect your back window and little quarters before final cleaning, if you see the little black specs, breakout the steel wool and all will be well :thumb

I find these specs too. :yep

I've done a good 100 of these so far and I've never seen the black spots. Are you just seeing this recently?

Nope , ever since being released. Based on coast to coast's post though, looks like I'm not imagining it :shrugs

It's random and sporadic , but enough to know that there will be more to keep an eye out. If you have a not well lit shop, or use a really dark film, tinters may not even see them

I just got finishing tinting one 5 minutes ago from posting this . No black specs at all. The one I did 48hrs ago, all along the one side and in both little pillar windows.

Edited by TintWizard
  • 10 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.