Damm it!

Today while doing my final pass on a rear window the teeth on the handle for my bluemax caught the tint and ripped it. :facepalm2 It was the last window on a last minute tint job. :moa Don't you hate when that happens?

lol. reminds me of when I started using some crappy solargard 1 ply nr smoke for the first time and ripped the film with just the squeegee part removing water I was shocked.

1ply? Yeah it would do that even with a Barron lol.

Your problem is right here>>>>>>> "It was the last window" <<<<<<<<<<<

NEVER EVER EVER EVER utter the words "its the last one" or any variation because suddenly you will be on the Second last window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Never say Never lol... cause that one seems to do it also.

turn the screw the other way. To were the threads face to the outside of the handle.

Thanks for the advice. Ill try that and see if that helps. It might already be like that but ill check.

Today while doing my final pass on a rear window the teeth on the handle for my bluemax caught the tint and ripped it. :facepalm2 It was the last window on a last minute tint job. :moa Don't you hate when that happens?

I'm going to assume it was the screws on an unger handle. I switched to the fusion handles all parts that get near the tint are plastic. After switching I've never had the fusion tear film

I'm going to assume it was the screws on an unger handle. I switched to the fusion handles all parts that get near the tint are plastic. After switching I've never had the fusion tear film

That's the one... Still need to get a fusion handle...

Archived