See What I Get!

Alright so it looks like im not the luckiest guy this week. Today I broke my Polyspray. It slipped off the hood of the car. Yeah I know not to use the car as a work bench but this one time I put it down It falls and lands on its nose. The dam thing cracked. For most part Im glad it did not scratch the hood. Thats what I get for doing the no no right...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CZtint

Poor poly, but when I look into my cellar at all those broken sprayers and dead heat guns :lol6

To be honest I cannot wait to try out poly sprayer, as dealers don't stock it here, so one is going from USA via special order. I will be careful and treasure it as my own eye...my preciousssssss

Poor poly, but when I look into my cellar at all those broken sprayers and dead heat guns :lol6

To be honest I cannot wait to try out poly sprayer, as dealers don't stock it here, so one is going from USA via special order. I will be careful and treasure it as my own eye...my preciousssssss

Its got a good spread to it and pressure. You should try it. Its better then all the other ones that you can get Lowes or Home Depot. As for me im thinking of ordering a new one or do they just sell just the top part of it? I might just go back to the spraymasters they are more cheap to replace when something like this happens. Then again I should of not put it on the dam hood.

Some places used to sell just the tops, but I haven't seen them in a while...

Please if you remember let me know. Thanks for the info. Ill have to google this again. I already tried looking and no luck lol. Even Zola dont have them :(

Just checked a couple sites... they don't have them listed anymore. I've only gotten my tools from a couple places so I know at one time someone had it...

Not sure why they would have stopped, unless the manu just isn't selling just the tops anymore. That's the part that breaks/wears out.

Just checked a couple sites... they don't have them listed anymore. I've only gotten my tools from a couple places so I know at one time someone had it...

Not sure why they would have stopped, unless the manu just isn't selling just the tops anymore. That's the part that breaks/wears out.

Thank you for trying. Guess they want us to get the entire thing. Hope Pat might know where I can find one.

Guest CZtint

I oredered pair of spraymasters, luckily my dealer invested the time and work into it and got them from states aswell, as people here tend to buy cheap chit in garden shops.

I must say I love spraymasters, but I get cleaner install with pressure bottle, I was trying a lot with spraymaster but still some specks, with pressure bottle merely nothing. |I guess it's the way I clean or spray window, but I am getting better and better and pretty close to clean install, but I think pressure bottle will always suit me more, but I love spray for preping patterns and cleaning, much less messy then pressure.

I oredered pair of spraymasters, luckily my dealer invested the time and work into it and got them from states aswell, as people here tend to buy cheap chit in garden shops.

I must say I love spraymasters, but I get cleaner install with pressure bottle, I was trying a lot with spraymaster but still some specks, with pressure bottle merely nothing. |I guess it's the way I clean or spray window, but I am getting better and better and pretty close to clean install, but I think pressure bottle will always suit me more, but I love spray for preping patterns and cleaning, much less messy then pressure.

With the pressure sprayer you can blast any dirt or contamination right off the window while preping the window for installation. It also takes less time refilling then the spray master. Another thing is that the Poly equally distributes the water and slip from what I noticed.

Archived