subaru brz stereo install

neat little car. the install was pretty involved. I would have liked to swap out the factory navi for an aftermarket unit for better adjust-ability and because I couldnt get a good output from it for the amps. ive already talked the customer into replacing the factory unit for something better. customer wanted a show worthy stereo that would also sound good. he picked out all JBL equipment and mainly wanted the capacitors for looks. anyways here are the pictures.

the car

brzprofile.jpg

JBL ms components. mids in the doors with adapters/spacers made of out mdf. tweeters behind the factory grills on the dash.

brzcomponent.jpg

made a lighted bracket for the fuse holder out of plexiglass and abs plastic.

brzfuse.jpg

the finished trunk. jbl gto mono-block amp, jbl gto 4 channel amp and 10" jbl gto subwoofers.

brzoutside.jpg

capacitors... Should have tried talking him into secondary batteries... So theyd actually serve a purpose. Lol

Looks really good though my man

capacitors... Should have tried talking him into secondary batteries... So theyd actually serve a purpose. Lol

Looks really good though my man

I tried. it would have cost the same to just buy a optima yellowtop but he wanted them for looks.

looks good still waiting for one to tint so I can drive it around

looks good still waiting for one to tint so I can drive it around

forgot to add. I tinted it as well. 5% on the back glass, 20 on the rear quarters and 50% on the fronts. we installed a kenwood double din indash screen to remove the factory nav becasue we were getting a good sound out of it for the amps. thanks for the kind words guys.

Archived