Any work in Toronto?

Hi Im thinking about moving to Toronto from Denver, CO USA. Was wondering if anyone out there is hiring. How are the living costs? Do I need a work visa and is it pretty easy to get one? I've been tinting for 5 years. I can do clear bra as well. Not bumpers. I was working here in CO for a shop that did 90%dealer work. Thanks guys appreciate it!

I could never afford a tint business in Toronto , cost of living is crazy compared to most of the rest of the country and lots of tinters driving the price down to ridiculous rates . You'd have to be very good and very quick to cut it . Not trying to burst a bubble, just keeping it real . Drive around there and you'll see $99 tint job posters on a lot of street light posts. The high priced shops have payed thier dues with being good and established

You didnt burst my bubble I like direct answers. 99 is super cheap. I know we have some of those around here but they use the cheapest stuff and theinstalls are not so great. I was thinking about staying within the bigger cities in Canada. Whats your thoughts.

My thoughts are if you can tint well and work hard, you can make a living wherever you want to live however the work visa could be a difficult thing due to tinting not being recognized as a needed skilled trade.

Archived