2012 Mercedes C Series beware

Guest T4Tint

Guest just scotty

soft hands, and there is a difference between a scratch and a fine etch that you can only see by eye pghn glass at six inches at an angle, thats just scotty, after many installs, again cover your azz, they call it a waiver before u even begin work, save u 1,000 dollars less.......unless you really scratched glass, sorry but that would be called inexperience

This was probably due to not having a fresh blade. For some reason the previos body style Jetta was easy to scratch on the quarters too. Cost me $400 to replace one because the door skin had to come off to get to it. Then when we retinted it for cust, he brought it to the other tinter on my day off and complained about the matrix on the visor strip not sticking evenly, after I had told him thats how it will be. So, my coworker removed the visor strip and ended up scratching it in the process! So he had to pay for a new windshield. Cust was pissed. He seemed better after we replaced the glass and tint then gave him $70 cash back for his troubles. Then the cust made an extremely negative review on Yelp and told the whole story leaving out that we gave him the $70 cash for his troubles. Bad karma for him I guess. Even if I have sucha bad expirience somewhere I do not make a review, I just don't go back and tell my friends the same. I don't want to harm any business so drastically for one employees mistake, unless its the d-bag owner.

Archived