2010 IS 350 Convertible

tntautoglass

Guest VaTinterPMan

I posted this previously but didn't get many results. Customer cancelled last time but is bringing it Tuesday. Any tips on back glass? (Convertible) Anything I should be aware of when pulling the panels? Thanks.

:hmmm Pretty Easy from what I remember, I don't think I pulled the panels but I've only done one...back glass is easy too nothing I know of that its in the way or anything...

I don't think you need to pull panels for this one. It shouldn't be too hard. There was a buddy of mine in the next town over that did a dealership full of these. I'll ask him and PM you if I find anything helpful.

Thanks. The rear quarter windows are kind of a pain. Also, it seems that the back glass can only be done one way and that's with the window all down in the trunk. Which is tough to eliminate the contamination when you do it this way. If he has any tips I would like to know.

I don't think you need to pull panels for this one. It shouldn't be too hard. There was a buddy of mine in the next town over that did a dealership full of these. I'll ask him and PM you if I find anything helpful.

Thanks. The rear quarter windows are kind of a pain. Also, it seems that the back glass can only be done one way and that's with the window all down in the trunk. Which is tough to eliminate the contamination when you do it this way. If he has any tips I would like to know.

I think we put the top 1/2 way down so it was horizontal with the ground and tinted it from the outside. Yes the quarters were a pain to get nice, especially for an extra picky customer.

Tinted back window in this position

I think we put the top 1/2 way down so it was horizontal with the ground and tinted it from the outside. Yes the quarters were a pain to get nice, especially for an extra picky customer.

Tinted back window in this position

Thanks.

Archived