Thinking about offering this...

Guest VaTinterPMan

:facepalm2 Its a DIYers dream come true. Finally you can paint your car and then if you don't like it. Peel it off :lol

Any idea how easy it is to remove??? In my head I'm thinking about how hard some film is to remove....... if it's like that - screw it. I wouldn't have the patience to make sure every bit of paint is off.... my car would look like :poop:lol :lol :lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VaTinterPMan

The guy reminds me on the videos of Patric, close your eyes and you think it´s him talking :lol2

I don´t understand what this is about? Is it a permanent paint or can you take it off easily?

Yeah it comes off real easy...there is a 30 min video showing him doing it to a bemmer...if u want to change the color every year you can...it doesnt damage the paint under neath..

Guest VaTinterPMan

To tell you the truth it reminds me of Vinyl after its all done and you want to remove...There was a guy asking about doing wraps...This would be much easier you just really cant do images or words or anything with it...But you dont have to shrink it at all just paint....

some installers at my shop went crazy with some plasti dip. its great for emblems and rims. doing the whole car looks alright from a distance but its no $1000 paint job up close. the best part about this product is that you can remove and respray whenever you want.

Guest VaTinterPMan

some installers at my shop went crazy with some plasti dip. its great for emblems and rims. doing the whole car looks alright from a distance but its no $1000 paint job up close. the best part about this product is that you can remove and respray whenever you want.

Yeah a lot of people didn't like that and people have been using certain things to smooth it out and than spray it with clear coating and it looks a lot better...

Archived