Thinking about offering this...

Guest VaTinterPMan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I wasn't going to base my business on it at all....But I figured I could make a killing on it...It seemed like a better idea last night I admit, damn Bud Light Platnium...

yeah the other night i was wasted with a couple of buddies and we agreed to start a strip joint . No one has mentioned it since . :40

Guest Breezy
Yeah I wasn't going to base my business on it at all....But I figured I could make a killing on it...It seemed like a better idea last night I admit, damn Bud Light Platnium...

]

Funny... 3rd beer plans... never as good when beer wears off...

Guest kustomzauto

some installers at my shop went crazy with some plasti dip. its great for emblems and rims. doing the whole car looks alright from a distance but its no $1000 paint job up close. the best part about this product is that you can remove and respray whenever you want.

Yeah a lot of people didn't like that and people have been using certain things to smooth it out and than spray it with clear coating and it looks a lot better...

Preformix has a glossifier plastidip to give it a gloss finish. If you were to spray regular paint gloss clear it would have a chemical reaction to the plastidip and it will not peel like it should.

Guest kustomzauto

What's the retail price to have your car dipped? (Average price range)

I charge anywhere from $400 - $1600 depending on the size of the vehicle, how much prep time it will take and what color they want. There are pearls you can add to create custom colors, chameleon colors, alien pearls etc etc....

You can buy kits for around $350 to DIY

Archived