Well thats just dumb bc I could just come back and say the same thing what about their 30? 20? or a 15...try a 5% Any window tinter knows blocking more visible light is going to block more heat. It's a fairly new film so like I said no way to know for a fact to see how it holds up over time. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

1) You know that Crystalline only goes down to 40%...so not sure how you will compare it in 30, 20, 15, or 5%. 2) Like said before, traditionally darker the film is it blocks more heat, not always though. 3) You need to leave GA.

Why I know who you are and I work for the 2 companies that make fun of your work keep working out of your parking lot

1) How do you make fun of work when you do not see it? 2) Our building is 10,000 sqft...3000 sqft of that is our warehouse where we tint/install, lol 3) You need to leave GA.

Try again, you can do better.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean that DJ company yeah they do. And sound sensations makes fun of you and especially your parking lot work off 85

This stops here and now, this has gone way off topic, and this kind of thing isn't what the site is for.

Keep up with provocative posts and you will be asked to leave.

You mean that DJ company yeah they do. And sound sensations makes fun of you and especially your parking lot work off 85

1) As time goes on, you make less and less since...of coarse you never did in the first place. 2) You can see 2+ miles from I-85 and see our work in our warehouse...of coarse you can and we do have an extra parking lot in our warehouse...now I get it. 3) You need to leave GA.

ROFL

Archived