• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his name is Rick and if you live on the south east he can take care of you. I don't think he would appreciate me giving out his cell online

I am fine, I do not need him to take care of me on any 3M films, just tell us what he explains to you on the 3M crystalline films....... :thumb

his name is Rick and if you live on the south east he can take care of you. I don't think he would appreciate me giving out his cell online

I am fine, I do not need him to take care of me on any 3M films, just tell us what he explains to you on the 3M crystalline films....... :thumb

+1

It is just not the preferred brand of many that regular this forum. It is what it is, a brand of film. I'd say if you want to share advice on it, go for it. There are other people on here that use 3M. While they may not be as forthcoming with their opinions on it as the "haters", they could stand to benefit from advice just as with any other brand. Thick skin is the name of the game. There are other brands that tend to get trolled also.....:dunno. If you like it take a page out of MikeMN's book, that guy just don't give a f**k. :lol

I'm not a hater, not for or against, I just laughed that you said we don't talk enough about 3M, there have been plenty of 3m threads, and they usually become heated, so I stay out of them, should have stayed out of this one as well, sorry I laughed.

what is this a 3m hater website?

3M offers some great technology, but they have been unable make it user friendly. As people stated, shrinking is the worst and one of top complaints. There first 4 levels are not even 3m, they are reboxed from other manufacturers. Those fade obviously since they are dyed films, but most of the turn purple and have adhesive issues. Their top 3 lines Color Stable, Ceramic, and Crystalline are better quality, but when you look at the price they charge, you can find better film that cost less. 3M is only good for brand recognition since most households using something under the 3M umbrella, but it is far from the best film on the market.

what is this a 3m hater website?

3M offers some great technology, but they have been unable make it user friendly. As people stated, shrinking is the worst and one of top complaints. There first 4 levels are not even 3m, they are reboxed from other manufacturers. Those fade obviously since they are dyed films, but most of the turn purple and have adhesive issues. Their top 3 lines Color Stable, Ceramic, and Crystalline are better quality, but when you look at the price they charge, you can find better film that cost less. 3M is only good for brand recognition since most households using something under the 3M umbrella, but it is far from the best film on the market.

Does anyone have anything good to report on 3M films???

Archived