new 2013 accords

gospeed3go

Guest Spoolme

I don't know anything about tinting and was exploring the idea of doing this myself. I have a 2013 accord and the rear deck comes out easily if that helps anyone. Just pull on the c pillars and they come off be careful to get your hand in there and pull as close to the buttons as possible the spot where they are held in cracks easily. There are two 10mm bolts on at the base of each seat bolster (the seat pieces to the left and right of the actual seat back). Remove these and pull up. fold down the seats and you will see all of the buttons facing you. pull them out (careful they fly out). The connector for the rear brake light is on the passenger side. Slide the seatbelts out of their guides (really easy) and lift up on the rear deck. There are 8 green buttons holding it down. Slide your hand under and just pust up. The rear part of the deck has slots so once the buttons are popped just pull the entire deck towards the front of the car and you are done. This seriously only takes about 5-10 minutes. Hope that helps.

Guest Spoolme

Hey, I do, thought I would share.

1st step. Use a trim tool (or whatever you use) to pop off the tweeter cover. The entire thing pops right off and there is a single connector for the tweeter, unplug and set aside.

2nd step. There is a small cover on the inside on the door handle. use a blade screwdriver or trim tool. There is a little notch at the top, you will see it. put your tool in there and push down slightly. This exposes two phillips screws that need to come out.

3rd step. Pop up the armrest panel (the one with the window switches) using a trim tool. There are three clips on the main piece one on the side and a hook at the rear of the skinny section. So start towards the front or side of the front part. Pop this up and there are two plugs, unplug them. You will now see the third and final screw, remove this.

4th step. Use trim tools to pop buttons along the bottom of the door/panel. reach in there and pull towards you slightly to pop the sides and push upwards and you are done.

5th step. Is you want to fully remove the panel there are 3 screws holding in the handle, the middle one is a b!@@#$. Just apply a little pressure downward while unscrewing. unscrew the light at the bottom of the door the bulb will stay attached to the wiring. There are two white button holding the wire looms to the door just pop them out.

That's it, you're done. 2013 Elantra followed by a 2013 jetta coming soon.

^ Note on step 5, I've done a 13 and a 14 and the handle assy just unclipped from the panel, like a Civic if you've done them. In fact on a civic you don't even have to take out those 2 screws just leave the handle right where it's at. But on the accords I took the screws out so I could see the clips that hold it on, then pulled the handle off the panel.

Some people will say why pull the panel, when they are this easy, it's faster than wiping water marks off.

Archived