If you can turn out good jobs, then by all means keep doing you. But if you travel from shop to shop because you have a drug problem and it effects the work you turn out and the way you perform, then we as shop owners need to stop facilitating this type of person.

I can appreciate that from fellow MD tinter. Anything specific I should be looking out for?

....One's who talk a big game.....:dunno Saw the guy I used to work for go through countless ones that came in singing the prettiest song you ever heard but when it came down to it they were just lip syncing.

Good way to put it...

If you can turn out good jobs, then by all means keep doing you. But if you travel from shop to shop because you have a drug problem and it effects the work you turn out and the way you perform, then we as shop owners need to stop facilitating this type of person.

I can appreciate that from fellow MD tinter. Anything specific I should be looking out for?

Look into the work history of the shops they claim to have worked for, call the guy he last worked for and see what they have to say about the tinter you are looking to hire.

Run background check on potential new hire, just to be safe.

Same as tint shops though, you get what you pay for, doing an $8.95 background check from some internet source will not give you as much info as a higher priced place.....

Background check LEO style!

...keep pouring the vodka till there dark side comes out, or not.

thats why they go shop to shop. free booze.

I was making fun of a buddy who owns a fabricating shop. always complains how his workers are lazy and stand around and use the buddy system to do everything. like go to the bathroom and hold it for eachother. haha.

but told him how anyone who would be a good worker has a job, and all the poeple applying are the degenerates who cant keep a job.

harsh reality. often times if you want someone who would be worth your money, may hae to bribe them.

why are the "tinter" or shop standards for employment not set so high. (ie: background check, drug test, nondisclosure agreements)

but I geuse some junkies may just float around with their own "tint business" if shops start cracking down.

Archived