87 Cadillac

Guest Mr. tint530

Guest Mr. tint530

I got a87 Cadillac with the Vinal top the side back window move out alot I need some input on doing these types of windows how to I get the cut right with the movement?

Guest Mr. tint530

I keep doing that same possess but come up with a light gap at the bottom front? A big light gap . Just one of those days today I guess. Thank you very much.I'm giveing it another shot

For rollups that expose the side edge of the glass I'll trim off an extra 1/8" of that side, from the bottom corner up (about 3 inches). Makes tucking much easier and since the side edge is never exposed on the bottom portion, you won't see any gap.

Guest Mr. tint530

Thank you again I just needed to take a break and go back to it .I was cutting up on the front side about 5 inches then rolling down. Lol what a day. And I live in the woods with dirt roads still so you city guys got it made let me tell you. This guys brings in his 87 Cadillac just coverd in dust dirt Ashes dog hair and whatever else was in there talk about a headache then I had a farm truck with hay all over the dirt and animal hair....... Got em done customers were happy.tomorrow I have a strip and Tint and another work truck.

Archived