window tint warranty

nothing will last forever. I only offer a 10 year warranty on my work, and that doesn't cover scratches. also if you look closely at these films. They all state they have a LIMITED lifetime warranty. The fine print in LIMITED will get the manny out of covering most anything after 5 to 10 years depending on what film you sell.

nothing will last forever. I only offer a 10 year warranty on my work, and that doesn't cover scratches. also if you look closely at these films. They all state they have a LIMITED lifetime warranty. The fine print in LIMITED will get the manny out of covering most anything after 5 to 10 years depending on what film you sell.

Thats it right there.....lifetime warranties are good for the many not for us.

I have a mobile tinter in my new area I am. He just offers cheap prices and some of his accounts say he just uses sample rolls of film. So now I am competing with a guy that has no overhead no film cost and people don't seem to get the importance of a warranty. I have picked up a couple of his accounts just bc they say he isn't reliable. They don't seem to care about warranties for some reason.

Archived