Why You Should Never Stop Advertising

not that I disagree with this article, but I did not advertise $1 this last year. And had my best year of just tinting ever. I tint 3 cars to my comps 1 and he advertises heavily. However I am good and his work sucks. Should I have had any real comp. I would advertise. :thumb

There is no replacement for a good product and premium customer service. However, advertising is a powerful tool if done right to help BUILD a business. In that sence, this topic is correct.... You must advertise constantly to build a brand in that way...

We advertise all year round.

Tim

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who advertizes on tintdude should know that this site is visited year round. I have never changed film brands or suppliers in the busy season.............. but I have in the slower season. I would think in this situation it would not be a wise move to miss the exposure you get here any time of year. I advertize here year round and will continue to do so. I used to spend over a thousand a month with google but when I started here I found I was wasting my money with google. This is a very specific audience that is here year round, not just in the "busy" season. Best money I have ever spent on promoting my business :twocents

cheers

Stan

Archived