tint paper tip 47.50

you know those old ford f150 and 250 slider windows with the hard plastic around the sides where its damn near impossible to not get a light gap? I used my torch the other day to heat my knife blade and I trimmed the plastic on the inside like a hot knife through butter. it works really good.

you know those old ford f150 and 250 slider windows with the hard plastic around the sides where its damn near impossible to not get a light gap? I used my torch the other day to heat my knife blade and I trimmed the plastic on the inside like a hot knife through butter. it works really good.

Awesome! I will definately try it!

sounds worth a try for sure. I have always oversized the outter edge just a bit and final trim the film once it is on the glass, like you would flat glass. But it still leaves a tiny tiny light gap around the hard plastic edges.

thats exactly how I used to do it.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Sounds good Mdog and thanks tintgod since he thought about it years ago. I too used to trim a little big and final cut....I always got a small amount of Contamination that way not to bad I wasn't happy same with the custy's....

Archived