Covex Headlight tint

Guest Tint Technology

Guest Tint Technology

Anybody tried Covex yet? Very similar to Spi-vision but 80% VLT instead of 60%.

I live out in the sticks with no street lighting and had to remove the headlight tint, couldn't see sh1t :sad

Tried this new stuff, found it the same to fit as Spi but doesn't cut the light out as much.

Only available from distributors and not on fleabay, give it a try, you just might like it :thumb

Guest Tint Technology

Yep, loved Spi on the rears but not so clever on the fronts, stopped using it. Signed up as a distributor for Covex, they do all the advertising hopefully might get some work out of it, who know but it's got to worth a punt.

I know you were involved with the development of Spi and I love the product, just find it too dark on the fronts. I like the way they are setting up a network of installers, if it works, it could earn me a few extra pennies :thumb

Guest Little Monkey

We have evaluated the product and Tint Technology is correct. It stops far less light than Spi and is in our opinion a far safer product. Registering as a Dealer gives access to the Dealer section on the Tint4light website where there is a chart detailing light meter testing between headlight tint. Very interesting. There is a lot of demand for headlight film so its good to have a safe alternative thats easy to install and legal. The postcode search idea for the public to find their nearest installer is a neat twist and I think as Tint4lights improve their Google rankings will generate a lot of enquiries.

I particulary liked the fact that this stuff can't be purchased on Ebay or for DIY installation. It is Dealer only install.

Price is a little more than Spi but for a better and safer film is OK in my opinion. I like the fact they provide huge posters and leaflets for point of sale. Very eye catching and I wish film suppliers would do more of this. Very helpful!

Hopefully this stuff will get us all back on the headlight tint trail and will earn us some extra money!!

We are a Covex dealer and have installed this product on our own cars as we wont sell anything we havent tried ourselves and we love love love it, it lets through more light with the 80% than spi vision did, to be honest we have had lots of enquiries about headlight tints but avoided them till now due to the legislation regarding this and always want to keep our clients on the right side of the law, but am happy to report that our customers like it as much as we do.We recommend this without fear of peeling back like some other products we have tried, in short it does exactly what it says and looks great on the vehicles

Guest Filmtech001

Hi

I've recently signed up to be an authorised dealer of Covex.

I have not used any other headlight film prior to this but can say it is easy to apply. We have demo'd a few cars to begin with one of which was a Range Rover Vogue. The head lights on this model have raised parts on it, so we thought this would be a challenge. Turns out it went on great and our customer was more than happy with his car.

Archived