tinted 5 work trucks in a dusty dusty bay

Guest Shady Solutions

Guest Shady Solutions

Today sucked so so bad I went to tint these work trucks little did I know how dirty they were. The dash the seats every seal and edge had so much dirt on it, not to mention the bay they said I could use to do it was just as bad. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned but couldnt get it the way I wanted. So after it was all done the stick there face rite up to every window and eye f#@! Them so I have to explain why its just not gunna be perfect, they are expecting not a single spec. the most frustrating day ever. They werent 100% pumped on it but I took some money off and told them I have done the best I can with what I was given..debating on never doing another work truck again at least not at their shop just mine, and it has to be detailed before ill touch it

I've came across some oil/gas rigs that are that bad. I show them the outside of the roll up windows and all the scratches from the dirt and tell them they should visit the car wash more often. I have not figured out how to charge more for filthy cars yet.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Yeah sucks that they were so concerned about contamination with them being so dirty but we always get that at least once a month....I always try to see the car or my wife when quoting you know, I hate over the phone quotes and apts...But we always tell them if it is dirty or just in general, A better job can be done with the car as clean as possible.....

Archived